A vacation is never complete without my husband going diving. That is at least what my husband loves to do the most every time we go on vacation. Our anniversary is coming up, and I can’t hide my excitement. I want to get my husband a perfect gift to mark the anniversary, and I’m considering getting him a diving watch. If you love going diving, here are some of the diving watches you should buy.
This is an exceptional diving watch for any diver who wants to combine functionality, quality, and style. The watch features a sapphire crystal that helps to protect it from scratches. This helps enhance its resistance to magnetism and shock.
The diver expansion mechanism allows you temporarily expand the strap to fit your attire. The face, hour marks, hands, bands, and case finish are all perfect and impressive giving the watch a luxury look like no other. If you are looking for the best rated diving watch for men, Omega Seamaster is your best bet.
- Impressive and excellent design: This is made complete due to the outstanding finish of the hands, face and hour marks.
- The dial is easy to read: The crystal diffuses light making it simple for you to view the dial.
- Expandable band: Whether your suit is wet or dry, you can still wear the watch. The expansion mechanism makes wearing the watch when the costume is wet possible.
- Water resistant: If you love going deep, this watch is ideal for you as water cannot leak into the watch as you dive.
- Since this is a big watch, it might appear large on a small wrist.
Hamilton’s Men Khaki Auto Watch
Although it appears like any other watch you could wear to the office, it is a great watch for divers. It is classy and well-designed and offers a modest approach to exploration.It features a flexible watch strap that you may remove and attach links.
- Large and simple to read day marker: Unlike other watches that have small day markers, this one is large making reading quick and easy.
- It is accurate: If you compare this watch with others that have automatic movement, its movements are more accurate.
- Transparent back: It makes seeing all the mechanism at work very easy and exciting.
- Not good for deep diving: This watch is not perfect for people who are deep divers.
Citizen Eco-Drive Diver Watch
This one of the best diving watches for any diver. This watch doesn’t need a battery, and all it needs to be fueled is just light. Another feature that makes this watch worth of my consideration is the water resistant feature. The watch also comes with a blue polyurethane band that is firm and has a dive table. The watch features an integrated depth gauge, outstanding feature. Measuring depth requires you to have a dive computer. You can read dive computer reviews today to get the best.
- Watch battery recharges automatically with light: This only means that you will not have to worry about your battery getting drained. Unlike other diving watches, you don’t need to open the case back to swap the battery.
- The lume markings are simple to see. The hands are long, and markings can be seen even when you are in the dark.
- Durable: If you are looking to get a watch that you will use for a long time? It is obvious you are like me. We both want something that can last, and this watch is made of stainless steel.
- Water resistant: This is great because water will not leak into the watch and damage it as you dive.
The band is too thin: If you are used to other watches, you might feel that it is loose on you.
After looking at the features, pros, and cons of all these diving watches, I hope you now know which one you will buy. I can’t wait to gift my husband with one of these on our anniversary.